Senior Infrastructure Consultant
As a Senior Infrastructure Consultant at Informed Solutions you’ll be part of a diverse, high performing team of professionals. As our corporate systems and infrastructure group plays a critical business role you must be tenacious in managing assignments with a clear sense of priority and be able to apply your skills in a fast-paced and agile environment. The right candidate will have the potential to assume full day-to-day management of our internal IT Service Desk while assuming client facing responsibilities.
As a respected authority behind the long-term management and development of our corporate systems and infrastructure functions, you will play a key role in realising lasting improvement to the Company’s operational business through expert knowledge of its diverse people, processes and systems.
The role is exciting and varied, working as part of a committed team of exceptional professionals. We want a colleague who is professional, high achieving, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude that inspires others. It’s important to our team that you work well with others and share the Company’s core values of innovation, excellence and integrity.
- Be part of a growing, highly respected global management consultancy practice, focussed on delivering digital innovation, business outcomes and collaborative working relationships
- Have an enquiring and adaptable mind that can work across different sectors and a diverse client base of government and multi-national organisations
- Work with industry thought leaders who are driven to make a positive impact on the UK’s technology landscape whilst also driving further growth for our business
- Be offered a diverse, exciting and fulfilling career with the ability to influence and shape not only your own career direction and that of our wider business as well
- Extensive experience of ITIL Service Management disciplines including Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management
- Extensive experience of infrastructure virtualisation (VMWare, Citrix etc)
- Extensive experience of Windows and Linux Cloud based IaaS and PaaS (AWS, UKCloud, Azure etc)
- Experience of managing suppliers and sub-contractor relationships and delivery activities
- Experience of leading, coaching and mentoring more junior team members
- Experience of implementing secure, resilient and available enterprise infrastructure is desirable
- Experience of modern software delivery practices is desirable (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, DevOps, Agile Delivery phase, GDS Service Manual etc.)
- Experience of industry standard methodologies is desirable (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 27001, PRINCE2)
- Microsoft Technology Specialist or IT Professional certification is desirable (MCSA/MCSE/MCTS/MCITP)
The role is based in our impressive Altrincham offices and will require travel to work alongside colleagues and our clients. We are happy to consider applicants with a variety of experience levels. We are after the best people; driven by purpose, and motivated by the opportunity to grow and develop. We are committed to investing in you and helping you grow into the role, if you are the right person and do not yet have all the necessary skills.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77631429