ATA Recruitment are currently working with a highly successful engineering business that turn over a massive £50million within the UK. They are specialists in the design and manufacture of fully automated warehouse systems turning over a staggering 700 million globally.
As a company they design, manufacture and install automated warehouse systems to some of the largest retail businesses in the UK, after installation they then have a permanent maintenance team who work on the clients site to service and maintenance the equipment. Due to massive growth they are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join one of their brand-new sites in Bradford.
The client is looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent qualification). If you are interested in working in one of the UK’s largest growing engineering industries for a market leader then please apply online for immediate consideration.
The position works on a rotating 12 hour shift pattern consisting of patterns of two shifts on, three shifts off including days and nights.
The role of Maintenance Engineer will involve:
- Electrical & mechanical maintenance of automated systems such as conveyors, picking stations, storage & retrieval systems and shuttles.
- Doing regular walks of designated areas to do visual checks for damage and wear on equipment looking for basic issues that can be fixed – belts broken, sensors damaged and other issues that won’t stop output).
- Electrically the role will involve working on motors, invertors & power packs etc.
- Mechanically the role will involve changing belts, rollers and bearings etc.
- The role will also involve some fault diagnosis on PLCs using a laptop.
- Carrying out planned maintenance schedules.
- Carrying out reactive, planned maintenance work.
- The role will be 50% mechanical & 50% electrical.
To be successful as a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical or mechanical engineering qualification to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Experience in a multi skilled maintenance role.
- To be happy working at heights.
- Lots of training and development, my client can offer leadership courses and opportunities to work in more of a field service role in the future.
- Job security, lots of investment and growth within the company.
- Excellent working conditions, the site is only 2 years old so you will be working on new equipment in a very clean environment.
Interested in the Maintenance Engineer position?
Please contact Stewart Jackson on or email alternatively click the ‘apply’ button below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77616094