Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Home based (covering the Midlands & North region)
Salary: £45000 - £50 000 (+ uncapped commission)
My client is a leading HVAC organisation that specialises in design, development and manufacturer of a range air treatment and climate solutions.
They are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer, to compliment the team, ideally with the following skills:
- Experience working with Air Handling units on an industrial level
- Experience within the HVAC sector
- Strong technical background
- Extensive sales and business development experience
- Experience identifying and penetrating new market sectors
Ideal product knowledge:
- Fans. Light Filters, Coolers, Humidifies, Heat Exchanges, Heaters, Pollution Control, Air Intakes, Combined Temperature & Humidity Control
- My client is looking for someone that has this experience on industrial scale rather than domestic
Roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing and growing new business
- Researching and developing business development strategies
- Researching and developing new markets
- Liaise with design and engineering teams
My client is looking to line up interviews next Monday (20th), Tuesday (21st) and Wednesday (23rd).
Send your CV to , or call Max on for more information.
Key Skills: Technical, Sales, Engineer, Fans. Light Filters, Coolers, Humidifies, Heat Exchanges, Heaters, Pollution Control, Air Intakes, Combined Temperature & Humidity Control, HVAC, design, development, manufacturer, air treatment, climate solutions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77630991