Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Electrical Engineer
Midlands Business Unit
Purpose of the Job
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance, reactive works to building plant, equipment and systems in accordance with agreed service levels, and respond to site engineering emergencies.
- Undertake small electrical installation works & repairs.
- This candidate needs to be client facing and politically astute.
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
- Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
- Ensure that suitable & sufficient electrical spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept in the form of PPM task sheets.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
- Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
- Ensure a professional image of CBRE Managed Services is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
- Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
- Accountable to Supervisor / Contract Manager.
- The post holder does not have any directly reporting staff.
- This post carries no direct budgetary responsibility.
- Accountable for maintaining appropriate stocks of spares and consumables, and ensuring their secure storage and controlled issue.
A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic Mathematics skills.
- Formally trained in mechanical and electrical services maintenance.
- 17th Edition electrical regulations.
- C & G PAT qualified
- Up to date skills & knowledge on building management systems, ACOP's, fire and environmental control, building control, and health and safety.
- Experience of maintaining Pumps, Motors, Valves and Air handling systems
- Comprehensive mechanical and electrical engineering experience, undertaking reactive and planned preventative maintenance.
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Able to work flexibly which could include weekend and bank holiday working paid at the appropriate rate.
- Able to attend the site location within one hour of notification to participate in out-of-hours rostered stand-by and call-out procedures.
Senior Consultant - FM Perm
Tel: 0113 245 6161
Fax: 0113 245 6162
Ground Floor, Marshall Mills,
Marshall Street, Leeds, LS11 9YJ
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77627028