IT support / 1st line / Technical support / Service Desk
IT support / 1st line / Technical support / Service Desk candidate sought by a large organisation with offices in Guildford.
You will support in excess of 15,000 users, this will offer career progression, development and exposure to a large variety of technologies.
Purpose of the role:
This role provides IT support via telephone, email, online case logging system and in person using standard support procedures aligned to the ITIL good practice framework. It is a critical role in ensuring that an accurate, punctual and efficient customer service is provided to resolve a wide range of IT related incidents and service enquiries.
- Receive, document and resolve incidents and standard change requests, ensuring that at all times requests are handled correctly and the service offering is of the highest standard.
- Accurately identify and log the severity and priority of all incidents raised, taking appropriate action to communicate and escalate suspected high severity and major incidents to IT Services management.
- Investigate and troubleshoot all IT issues
- Help maintain a knowledge base detailing resolutions for common problems/requests, whilst also maintaining an awareness of the latest changes in standard operating procedures.
- Assist with the continual development of Support procedures to improve the service offered to customers.
- At least 1 years' experience in IT support
- ITIL (Desired but not essential)
- A genuine desire to have a career within IT
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959539720