In a fast-changing world, sometimes just delivering outstanding clinical and customer service is all it takes to be successful
Orta are delighted to be recruiting a passionate and patient focused Optometrist on behalf of a Family run Group of practices.
This 3rd generation business established in 1930, continues to provide outstanding eye care throughout their 6 practices across Essex, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. With an experienced and passionate team, this business maintains its reputation by delivering a high quality, personal service.
The role and culture within the business would suit both an experienced or newly qualified Optometrist, looking to develop within a customer and team friendly environment. Although a full-time vacancy, our Client would be happy to consider a flexible, part time position to attract the right candidate.
The Role and Working Environment
- Full-time with potential for a part-time, flexible position
- Providing clinical services and support across 4 practices on the Essex / Suffolk border
- Working with computerised records and dispensing systems
- Forward thinking with a drive to succeed
- Outstanding passion and communication
- Good commercial and product awareness
- Must be available for Saturday clinics
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of £50,000 plus, negotiable depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunity for personal development
- Pension contributions
Interested in this role? Apply below or via the downloadable Candidate pack, quoting reference number PL300099
All applications will be reviewed by an experienced member of the Orta optical team and detailed feedback will be provided
For any additional information contact Orta via ortauk.com