Multi Skilled Engineer
Boston, Full Time (Shift Pattern), Permanent
Salary up to £38,000
Our award winning Clients based in the Boston area are seeking a Multi Skilled Engineer to join the company on a full time and permanent basis. They will report to the Maintenance Manager, supporting in the delivery of the manufacturing operations via the engineering function.
- Maintain various process, packaging and weighing machinery in a fast paced food processing environment.
- Carry out project work and continuous improvement utilizing lean manufacturing techniques.
- Ensure that H&S procedures and engineering best practices are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure repairs and maintenance are logged accurately and comply with GMP.
- Able to show willingness to succeed.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Someone who is a self-starter with ability to prioritize work through effective communication with production management.
- Ability to work flexibly within the requirements of the Business.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to fault find and make program modifications to PLC's - specifically Omron and Mitsubishi.
- Experience of working with hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Working knowledge of steam systems and boilers.
- Happy to work off your own initiative.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- City and Guilds electrical/electronic engineering
- Proven track record in engineering
- Food manufacturing experience
- Logical, systematic approach
- BTEC/ONC/HNC in electrical/electronic engineering
- Understand the value of plant history information and need for accurate and timely input of information
- Experience in food manufacturing would be desirable, but not essential
Shifts to cover seven days a week (on a rotation with colleagues)
6:00am - 2:00 pm / 8:00am - 4:00pm / 2:00pm - 10:00pm / 10:00pm - 6:00am.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77630857