Information Security Analyst
Park Lane Recruitment are Cyber Security recruitment experts, we have a superb new opportunity in Manchester for an experienced Security Analyst.
This is a great opportunity to join an established firm and take responsibility for the business’ information security risk management and compliance activities.
- Security Risk Analyst
- Work with project delivery teams to ensure that delivery plans include adequate security controls.
- Build an IT framework and leading its roll out across the IT department and wider business.
- Work with IT service management
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical leadership
- A subject matter expert in the areas of Information and/or Cyber Security.
- Proven track record of creating Risk frameworks with in a large organisation.
- Technical understanding of networking concepts.
- Familiar with tiered architectural designs.
- Knowledge of Internet architectures and controls.
- A proven background in consultancy and solutions design within business environments.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into a language which can be understood by business
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as ISO27001, PCI DSS and COBIT
- Understanding of European Data Privacy Laws and UK privacy regulations
- Ability to review and understand business requirements and provide security guidance
- Strong communication skills and ability to present professionally to a variety of audiences