Optical Manager Manchester; £31,000
Leading UK supermarket. Recently completed a merger with the largest optical company in the world and are set to really make ripples in the Optics industry over the next few years. A fantastic time to be involved in such a company!
- Up to £30,000
- 26 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
- 10% discount card
- Company shares
- Pension matched 7.5% of salary
- Professional fees covered
- Staff rooms and canteens, free parking, discount in supermarket
- Being the leader of a team of professionals including Optometrists and DO’s
- Liaise with senior management
- Ensuring clinics are prepared with sufficient equipment and paperwork.
- Carrying out and discussing company performance updates based on branch key Performance Indicator results for the optoms/DO’s
- Ensuring that all customers feel comfortable and respected
- Informing customers about services in a professional manner
- Keeping the patient database up-to-date at all times
- Demonstrating an understanding of best practice concerning use of all equipment
- Actively head up team meeting concerning action plans; creatively suggest ideas for exceeding performance targets and opportunities for improvement.
- Providing information, maintaining records and carrying out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner and in accordance with current data protection policies.
Preferable Knowledge and Experience:
- Optical experience
- Frame Fitting
- Face and frame measurements
- Prescription analysis
- Knowledge of GOS Regulations and Voucher Values
Competencies and Personal Attributes Needed:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong team player
- Highly motivated
- Optics experience necessary
- DO qualified preferable, not essential
Please see last section for REQUIRED attributes before submitting CV. Give me a call on 0207 952 6672 and ask for Danny.