Network Engineer Cisco Arista Hedge Fund
Network Engineer (Cisco Arista). Technology driven Hedge Fund with multi-billion dollars under management is seeking a bright, logical Network Engineer with finance experience to join the team responsible for the company’s technical infrastructure encompassing office, data centre and co-location sites.
As a Network Engineer will you focus on researching and evaluating new network technologies, designing / implementing network solutions to meet business needs; designing solutions to facilitate automated deployment and managing the network elements of major projects to deploy or upgrade existing infrastructure. You’ll also measure network performance, implement network security and design solutions for implementing network interconnects to allow the company to utilise third party services provided by trading partners and data vendors.
You’ll be working closely with other business units on project based work and will gain exposure to a wide range of enterprise products and technologies. Fantastic Central London office with a professional yet friendly, collaborative and social environment.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise network technologies including Cisco (and Arista ideally)
- Good understanding of enterprise network technologies and how they fit into a financial company’s technical infrastructure
- Thorough understanding of core network protocols and able to carry out packet level analysis
- Experience of working with scripts and utilising device APIs to automate common network tasks
- Strong academic record of achievement, 2.1 or above from a top tier university
- Collaborative team member with strong communication and interpersonal skills
As a Network Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Network Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77613042