Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working with a global engineering services business based in South Derbyshire.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller you will take responsibility for the preparation of the group accounts for the overseas head office. Your role will include;
- Preparation of management accounts to a high standard and to an agreed timetable.
- Preparation of consolidated group management accounts pack to issue to head office.
- Preparation of additional packs for head office.
- Preparation of statutory accounts together with being part of the key team corresponding with auditors and ensuring a smooth audit.
- Key external audit and tax contact.
- Reviewing current group finance systems and implementing new systems.
- Help support the Group Financial Controller in providing financial and analytical support to the board of directors.
- Deputise for the group financial controller as required.
- Assistance with group budgeting and forecasting exercises.
- Non-finance tasks including assisting with property leases, company secretarial, insurances etc.
The client is ideally wanting to recruit a first mover from a top 20 practice looking for their first move into a commercial opportunity. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package as well as a progressive opportunity with a forward-thinking organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77610732