Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Engineer
Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Engineer - Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are currently supporting this Stowmarket based manufacturing company with the search for a Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Engineer
The key focus of the Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Engineer is to maintain all company assets in good repair and to meet all legislation.
Reporting to the Production Manager, other duties will include:
- Carry out maintenance tasks where able/qualified to do so
- Ensure all maintenance requests are actioned and are in compliance with all Health and Safety Legislation.
- Review outstanding tasks regularly and highlight problems in content and timescales.
- Maintenance schedule for all equipment.
- Establish and monitor sub-contract maintenance programme
- Establish and maintain in-house maintenance programmes
- Maintain all company maintenance and repair records
- Maintain all periodic testing of company plant and equipment, e.g.. LEV, Portable appliances etc.
- Take reasonable care of the Health and Safety of yourself and others affected by your actions or omissions
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks requested by the Production Manager
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Ideally 3-5 years of mechanical/electrical experience or within a similar role
- HNC/HND qualified
- Have some electrical experience
- Experience in preventative maintenance
- Experience working on CNC machines
- Ability to implement new ideas and use own initiative
- Flexibility with regards to working hours to meet needs of the business
Hours are 39 per week Monday to Friday, however flexibility will be required to meet business needs. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company. On offer is a salary of £24000-£26000 per annum depending on experience, as well as an attractive pension scheme and onsite parking
If you would like to be part of this hugely successful company, we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: mechanical, maintenance, engineer, CNC, machinery
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959537787