Service Engineer (Refrigeration / Air Conditioning)
Service Engineer (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning)
£28,500 to £31,000 + Van + benefits
Experienced refrigeration / air conditioning Service Engineer needed by a local secure family run business. The role involves no stay away and no overtime and so offers an amazing work life balance.
You will work on a wide range of large to small scale refrigeration and air conditioning kit. The position will suit experienced candidates with a full Driving Licence and the F Gas Certificate.
The Patch covers a large portion of the South of England but involves no stay away. If you are traveling towards the South East or South Coast you will just do the one job on the day to ensure that you are back home in good time. The successful candidate will be based close to Swindon as this is both the middle of the patch and where the bias of clients are located.
The role is interesting, technically varied and stable.
* Breakdown repair, service and installation of commercial refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
* Covering a large portion of the South of England (Gloucester, Avon, Wiltshire, Somerset, Berkshire, Newbury, Buckinghamshire, Sussex).
* No stay away and working an average 40 hour working week.
* Experienced refrigeration / air conditioning Service Engineer.
* Will hold F Gas Certificate, C&G 2079.
* Will hold full Driving Licence.
* Looking for a job offering an excellent work life balance and no stay away.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77617694