Java Developer Real-time Data
Java Developer / Software Engineer (Spring Messaging Middleware Java J2SE). The UK’s leading online financial derivatives trading site is seeking a skilled Java Developer. You will join a Greenfield project to design and develop a new messaging distribution and data streaming middleware layer to be used by their many online trading applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a newly formed team within a highly successful organisation; you will be developing high volume, low latency services with reliability and accuracy paramount. You’ll be working in a collaborative, Agile environment with an emphasis on technology and continual improvement. Stylish City based offices.
- Strong core Java development experience including Spring framework experience
- Good knowledge of messaging technologies e.g. Active MQ, Kafka, JMS, RabbitMQ
- Good understanding of computing fundamentals such as Object Orientated Programming, Design Patterns, Algorithms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; keen to learn and share knowledge
- Degree educated, Computer Science preferred
As a Java Developer / Java Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £55k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for a confidential discussion about this Java Developer / Java Software Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77606054