.Net Developer - ASP.Net Core MVC, C#, Docker, AWS, Team City, Git, TDD
Full Stack .Net Engineer needed to join our Tribe and work with one of our scrum teams to help us keep our customers happy, solve the challenges of continuous delivery in a rapidly growing platform whilst in an evolving marketplace. For us, teamwork is everything. We listen to each other, we adapt and we value honest feedback to help us keep on improving. We are making significant investment in DevOps at scale and we will invest in you.
Our Tech Stack/Tools
- C#, .Net Core MVC, CSS/jQuery, react, SQL Server
- TDD, Agile, pair programming
- GitHub, Team City, Octopus CI/CD deploy pipeline
- AWS, Terraform, Docker Containers, ECS
- Kibana, Grafana Dashboard and Exceptionless
A typical week as a developer might involve:
- Start your day with a stand up, then spin up your vm and bham, you're ready to go
- Pair with your team mates, write some tests and implement your app
- Realise a team member has left their laptop unlocked and turn their screen upside down ctrl+alt+? (unwritten rule - don't do this to your pairing partner)
- Review a pull request and deploy to production through your CI pipeline - pat yourself on the back
- Coffee and Table Tennis break in the morning, then pop to Borough Market for lunch or go to a “lunch & learn”
- Come across a show stopper, figure out as a team what to do, run some whiteboard design sessions (realising you've used a permanent marker, you quickly leave the room)
- Design and experiment in your team retro on the roof terrace
- Mingle with peeps from other tribes at Innovation day demos with beers and snacks
What we’d like from you:
- Bring your whole self to work
- Super interested in all things technical
- Commitment to high quality, maintainable code
- Happy to collaborate with a wide group of stakeholders
Cool stuff you’ll like:
- 29 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Weekly exercise club
- 10th floor roof terrace with bar (yoga on a Monday, drinks on Thursday/Friday)
- Scrum team social budget for lunch and events
- Tribe events and socials
- Monthly innovation day (work on whatever you like)
- Annual, epic party abroad. Think 1,700 people, chartered jets, live bands and unlimited bar
- Free nerf guns and ammo
- Amazing location – Tate Modern, The Globe, Borough Market
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance x4 salary
- Interest free travel loan (season ticket)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Amazon voucher on your births, birthday, marriages. We will never forget your birthday.
- Subsidised canteen with a view
So, why us?
Jobsite UK (Worldwide) Limited are one of the UK's leading online recruitment advertising businesses, helping real people find real jobs; connecting the best in talent with the best in recruitment. Our business includes: Jobsite.co.uk, CityJobs.com and eMedCareers.com.
We employ circa 200 employees spread across our Head Office in Havant and another office on Southbank in London.
We're part of the global job board business, the StepStone Group whom employ over 2200 staff across 21 countries whom in turn are owned by Axel Springer Digital Classifieds, one of the worlds most established and successful media groups. We share a common purpose to deliver the highest quality products and services to our customers.
This is your chance to join us and make a huge impact as we continue the journey to become smarter and more efficient than ever before.
Apply now! You know you want to…
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77633084