Digital Marketing Manager
- Driving innovation in software development through events
- Engage over 120,000 members through innovative marketing techniques
- Lead generation via digital channels
- Digital marketing including SEO and PPC
- Optimising website landing pages
- Ownership of digital strategy and campaign execution
The Digital Marketing Manager will report in to the Head of Growth and sit within the four-strong digital team. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for increasing acquisition of new software developer members and to maximise online channel growth through digital marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing the digital strategy. This Digital Marketing Manager must be a digital all-rounder, and have hands on experience of SEO, PPC, Social, Email and Google Analytics. Any experience utilising automation marketing tools would be a bonus.
Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Manager:
- Supporting the Head Growth in creating a leading digital marketing strategy
- Hitting and exceeding targets for digital traffic numbers to the website
- Owning, growing and maximising digital campaigns - manage daily campaigns, put together a content plan & assess what can be done with organic and paid channels
- Bringing new ideas and skills to the growing team
- Utilising Google Analytics to analyse campaign performance
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a B2B commercially focused digital marketing role
- Experience in driving traffic to B2B websites
- Experience of owning and running hands-on SEO campaigns
- Hands on PPC experience / the ability to successfully manage a digital agency
- A driven and keen attitude
This established and growing business have an amazing and innovative space in central London that provides a state of the art place for software developers to meet, train and learn. The company host around 2,000 events a year, from free drinks receptions to sponsored events in the ExCel Centre. Driving and innovating the future of software development and working with the likes of IBM and Google, who pay particular attention to events and members.
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Manager will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77602306