Audit Manager - Milton Keynes - Partnership prospects - c£45K -£50K + benefits
Due to succession requirements and plans for continued expansion we are recruiting for an ambitious, high achieving qualified ACA / ACCA with an Audit background.
Partnership Prospects - Milton Keynes £Excellent Package
- Ability to manage a sizeable client portfolio delivering audit services to SMEs, which will combine staff and client management skills.
- Experience in acting for a range of owner managed businesses in size and nature.
- Demonstrable up to date technical and accounting knowledge to include FRS102
- Your background will combine technical and commercial skills, with experience in business development.
- Ability to develop your client portfolio, generating new ideas to push the business forward.
About the Role:
- Managing a significant client portfolio.
- Staff management responsibilities, assisting junior staff with their training and development.
- You will be involved in project work for clients providing exposure to taxation, corporate finance and financial services.
- You will be involved with business development and form an integral part of developing existing and new clients.
There are real prospects for progression to Partnership in in an environment that will offer a rewarding challenge.
If you have the relevant experience and aspirations to satisfy the requirements of this opportunity, please click on the apply button to register your interest.