Management Accountant, Derry, Permanent Role, Salary Negotiable
Your new company
You will work for a business based in Derry that has been established for over 50 years and whose parent company have operations across Ireland, the UK, Europe and South America.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant with 2-3 years' experience in industry
- Credit control experience would be an advantage
- Proficient in IT, particularly Excel and Sage
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Motivated and flexible with the ability to work closely with other Finance team members
- Ability to initiate change
- Track record of prioritising work and meeting deadlines
What you'll get in return
You will work for a leading organisation who have operations worldwide and will be awarded a competitive salary. This is a 3 day week, permanent role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Edelle Harrigan on 02871 242031.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77600413