Graduate Technical Support Engineer
Graduate Technical Co-ordinator
£22,000 -£27,000 - Pension - 24 days' holiday - Bank Holidays
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge with a market leader?
WELL ESTABLISHED ORGANISATION: My client is a leading systems provider for clearing roads and airport runways. Supplying a range of vehicles, equipment and services my client has built up a reputation for being the best.
THE OPPORTUNITY: You will be the fundamental link between the sales team and the production team ensuring customer orders are fulfilled to the correct specification. In addition, you will provide technical support to clients and colleagues. Other duties include:
- Assist in the production of customer quotations
- Customer orders are processed accurately and to the correct specification
- Interpreting technical drawings, ensuring customer requirements are passed on to production
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturers ensuring components are fit for purpose and arrive on time
THE CANDIDATE: My client is open to taking on either a recent graduate or someone with experience in a similar position.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Interpret technical drawings
- Engineering degree
- Technical aptitude
- Ideally you would have previous experience in technical administrative role
- Experience in specifying and creating quotations
- Knowledge of bespoke vehicles or machinery
- Basic Salary: Up to £27k
- 24 days' holiday plus statutory
- Health Care
- 39 hours per week
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77613284