Tier 1 Broker - Client Services Officer
My Tier 1 FCA Regulated Broker based in London have over 20 years of experience in the trading industry. Being one of the leading CFD and Spread Betting providers they are hiring a passionate Bilingual Client Services Officer.
The role will see you demonstrating the highest levels of support and assistance to the businesses globally spread clients. Having strong knowledge of the full product range the Broker provides you will consistently offer the clients and deal with any issues. This Broker is heavily committed to providing competitive prices, advanced technology and a professional service for all types of traders.
- Trade dispute resolution.
- Supporting our various technical and mobile platforms, as well as generally assisting with any client queries that arise.
- Front- end payment support and assistance with queries.
- Once fully competent in all aspects of client support, more responsibility will be given for executing trades.
- In the longer term, the successful candidate may be given exposure to direct client management.
- Performing diligent AML / KYC background checks to ensure the business follows all FCA regulations policies and procedures.
- Ensuring effective delivery of the service, meeting SLA standards.
- Educated to degree level.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Fluent in another language - Italian, Russian, Mandarin, Arabic or German (verbal and written).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of numeracy.
- A keen, demonstrable interest in ? and understanding of ? financial markets.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work at a consistently high standard.
- Able to be proactive when necessary.
- A logical and analytical approach.
- Very well organised with good time management skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Six months? experience working in a client-facing, administrative role (which could have been gained either through a ?gap year? or as part of a student part-time role).
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959525519