IT SUPPORT ANALYST
REED Technology are working in partnership with a market leading, global firm who are looking to bring on board a driven IT Support Analyst. This is a permanent opportunity working in a role that offers a blend of hands on and remote IT support in a fast paced environment.
- Troubleshooting, installations, configurations of all company desktops
- Working with Server 2012 R2, Active Directory and Exchange
- Supporting technically on mobile devices, VoIP and printers
- Responsible for office hardware and software
- Supporting video conferencing
- Administering remote access
- Dealing with ad hoc IT support queries on a daily basis
What do you need?
- Experience in a hands on environment
- Track record in desktop support
- Practical experience of supporting Windows 7 & 10
- Practical experience of supporting Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365
- Professional manner
Our client is looking to speak with IT professionals meeting the above requirements.
To apply for the role, please submit your application ASAP via this advertisement. If you'd like to find out more about the opportunity, please contact Steven Parker on **************
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529681