Account Co-ordinator (Menswear & Boyswear)
It’s an exciting time to join this well established Supplier of Mens & Boyswear Tops and Shirts, as they are undergoing a period of expansion and have completed an office refurbishment which will facilitate this.
Their customer base is long standing but growing according to the enhanced designs on which they pride themselves and which distinguish them from their competitors. Naturally this is backed up with a premium service to their customers, who are well known names on the High Street. If you are looking for the chance to step up and join a team where you are valued and given the tools to succeed please get in touch.
Account Co-ordinator – The Role
- You will be working within the team to continue the growth and development of existing accounts.
- Maintain and manage the critical path & order book for one or more of their High Street customers.
- Enjoy and service good existing relationships with both customers and manufacturers.
- Log and prepare samples, with a keen eye for detail, conducting all necessary checks against customer requirements.
- Process costings and ensure all costs are authorised and recharged as appropriate.
- Attend customer fit meetings, passing on accurate information to pattern cutters and factories.
Account Co-ordinator – The Person
- Must have some experience of account and supply chain management.
- Costings ability and garment construction knowledge.
- Essential that can build strong relationships internally as well as externally, so with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Strong administration skills – attention to detail.
- Communication is key, must be confident and engaging.
This role is recruiting urgently so please get in touch for more information.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.