Vendor Network Manager
MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where their people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team and our clients can feel confident that we will work with them in pursuit of customer service excellence.
We are looking for a Vendor Network Manager to join our Contractor Connection Division. This role requires experience in managing CRMs or Construction Managers, and having the responsibility of the whole operational performance. The role will be home based with flexibility for regular travel.
- Management of the Contractor Connection Contractor Network on a national basis
- Ensure the Network Team is compliant and operates in accordance with Crawford strategy and governance
- Ensure that Network Contractors are compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that Network Contractors are compliant and operate in accordance with all agreed terms & conditions
- Ensure the Network provides adequate capacity to meet the requirements of the business
- Performance manage Network Contractors to ensure delivery of service levels and KPI’s
- Performance manage the Network Team staff to ensure delivery of service levels and KPI’s
- Manage effective cost control processes
- Manage and deal with escalated complaints / dispute resolutions / performance issue
- Ensure adequate controls and management of warranty claims, liabilities, PI notifications and the defects fund
- Communicate with the Network Team on a regular basis regarding corporate and departmental information and updates
- Communicate with the Contractor Network on a regular basis regarding service delivery/process updates and other requirements including regular Contractor forums
- Actively seek to develop the Network Team as well as oneself regarding training and development.
- Provide regular National/Contractor reports to the CCX UK Operations Manager.
- Represent the Contractor Connection liaising with clients and network users as required.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures within the areas of empowerment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and people management attributes
- Excellent analytical and decision making ability in order to analyse information/problems correctly and make good and timely decisions
- Excellent problem solving ability in order to recognize difficulties and take the appropriate steps to address the issues, removing blockages and waste
- Excellent project management skills in order to deliver targets within budgets and timescales
- Strong dispute and resolution handling skills in order to manage high level customer complaints effectively and proactively
- Strong performance management skills ensuring individuals, contactors and teams achieve their full potential
- Solid influencing skills in order to energise others and effectively debate
- Ability to understand and manage change in such a way that helps others to overcome barriers.
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years working with contractors in a network management environment
- Experience/qualification in insurance, e.g. Dip. CII
- Experience/qualification in building Construction
- Experience in on-site technical dispute resolution
- Sound knowledge of construction contracts
- Experience/qualification in Health & Safety Management
- Experience of insurance surge events and BRN service provision
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77606175