£35,000-£40,000 + benefits
Are you confident with Google Analytics but want to learn to use a wide range of analysis tools? Do you want to work in a team of analysts?
If so then this may be the role for you, working as an Analytics Manager to analyse digital and e-commerce data from websites globally to provide insights.
A leading non-profit tourism and leisure organisation who produce award winning international campaigns and content. They produce material for both consumers and corporates producing key trends and insights, leading events, e-magazines and more.
You will benefit from working within a professional and friendly environment, based in central London with modern open plan offices. You will be working for a company who are committed to their people and are keen to nurture your talents and keep ahead of the curve in the competitive global market.
The Analytics Manager will
- Provide reports/dashboards to ensure that internal teams understand digital and e-commerce performance. This includes Website, social media, e-commerce, B2B, trade, email-marketing and marketing campaigns.
- Lead the analysis across several digital and web platforms including digital sources, sales, customer and product performance and internal websites to offer insights into the effectiveness of these channels and make recommendations.
- Maintain existing software to ensure marketing and retail activity is being tracked correctly and carry out AB testing to drive digital activity improvements.
- Contribute to digital and retail strategy across the various digital and marketing channels.
The skills the Analytics Manager will have
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of web/editorial content analytics, ability to present data in a way that is simple to interpret and have a good knowledge of digital channels, best practice user experience and online marketing practices.
- A track record of using Google analytics
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager would be a nice to have benefit.
- Knowledge of tools such as SQL, Advanced Excel, VBA, Power BI or Tableau would also be desirable.
If this analytical role sounds like a great opportunity for the next stage of your career, click the apply button now!