Project / Site Engineers
The company is the world’s leading independent provider of geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions.
Working across their Land and Marine divisions, the company is a Geotechnical contractor and innovator; they design and fabricate highly specialised Jack-up, drilling and foundation systems from their base in Falmouth, they then operate these systems globally from a variety of vessels for projects in the marine infrastructure, energy and construction sectors.
After a sustained period of growth their Company is offering a fantastic opportunity for Project/Site Engineers to join their leading specialist marine contracting unit, working from their office in Bristol and to join their Nearshore site characterisation unit in Falmouth, Cornwall.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- On Site supervision and coordination of marine works
- Assist with planning for marine works
- Managing technical interfaces within the project, suppliers, contractors and client
- Assist in the development method statements and risks assessment for the offshore works
- Review designs of permanent and temporary works
- Update drawings and create as-built’s
- Coordinate daily direct resource to ensure compliance with the programme
- Complete QA documentation, including checklists, material approvals and NCRs
- All work carried out to Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- Liaise with project supervisors and management
- Plan and review that work is carried out in accordance with the authorised method statements and risk assessments
The successful candidates will have experience of working with similar Design / Civil Engineering projects. Experience of surveying would be beneficial.
You will be proactive, organised and resourceful with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good IT skills including AutoCAD and MS Project (or similar) are required.
The successful candidates will receive competitive salaries and benefits packages.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77596410