£23,000 - £26,000
My client is an unchallenged leader in strategy and information for the water industry. They publish and provide information and events globally to help formulate strategy in an ever-changing world.
They are looking for a successful Infographics Designer to assist them translating complex data into palatable visuals for clients and consumers over print, digital and events. A successful Infographics Designer will be competent at reading data, enjoy working independently and be incredibly creative. The opportunity will have plenty of growth and development for an Infographics Designer, as the client is keen to provide training and progression.
An Infographics Designer will be responsible for:
* Creation of infographics from complex data.
* Development and creation of all marketing materials for conferences.
* Being an effective storyteller, being able to view scientific reports and refining this to Layman's terms.
* Liaising with other departments of the business and external suppliers.
* Designing and production of magazines.
An Infographics Designer will have:
* Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
* Comfortable working independently and working across multiple different teams across the business.
* A enthusiastic and friendly nature.
An Infographics Designer will need:
* A portfolio of relevant work, including infographics or translation of complex data.
0207 612 3959
Here at Aspire, we are always recruiting for a huge mixture of exciting opportunities within this sector; if this is not suitable or you wish to discuss your search further, please get in contact on 0207 612 3959.
Or alternatively find me at www.linkedin.com/in/emma-piller-aspire
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77604432