Deputy Nursery Manager
We are now looking for an Deputy Nursery Manager/Assistant Nursery Manager to join us as a Nursery in Harrogate.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Nursery Manager to support the Nursery Manager to ensure that all children receive the very best care. We are looking for an Assistant Manager for our beautiful nursery who is an inspirational practitioner and first class motivator who is looking to develop their leadership skills.
Treetops Nurseries are now part of the Busy Bees Nursery Group and Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. ?We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.Key responsibilities:??
- Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Communicating with the Manager on the progress and outcomes of the children?
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the whole nursery
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
- Assisting the Nursery manager to ensure occupancy targets are hit and maintained at all times
- Over 1 year experience in a supervisory role (DESIRABLE)?
- Minimum of 3 years occupational experience in a nursery setting (ESSENTIAL)
- Qualifications in childcare to a level 3 ?
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to delivering exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills?
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. ?Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77590204