Reliability Engineering Team Leader
Reliability Engineering Team Leader - Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Bucks'
Very competitive salary, plus Year 1 & 2 bonuses and shares gifts
Automation, Storage and retrieval systems (ASRS), Robotics, Conveyors, Advanced IT and Controls / PLC, Packaging, Sortation, Palletisers.
Proactive Technical Recruitment are partnered across the UK and the EU with a global market leader. We are actively seeking qualified Engineers, with leadership experience for key, shift based positions in the critical on-site Engineering functions at their fully automated, state-of-the-art distribution warehouses, across Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
Key responsibilities include:
- To lead a highly skilled team of maintenance engineers by example, both technically and by organising shifts and delegating work to achieve the highest levels of performance to keep machine downtime at a minimum.
- Be proactive and innovative - the ability to think outside the box and react quickly to situations with solutions is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills - clear and concise communication in a multi-lingual and highly fluid environment is essential
- Complete customer focus - to retail customers, as well as internal customers and stakeholder (operations, logistics, project teams, etc)
- Demonstrable experience in team leading (minimum 2-6 members) in a comparable engineering function
- Apprenticeship qualifications to Level 3 or equivalent (NVQ3, C&G L3, HNC/D, Degree) in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Automation engineering or associated field.
- Problem solving and positive attitude
- Experience maintaining technologically advanced, automated machinery.
- Controls, PLC, IT, and Software experience (fault finding) is desirable but not necessary.
In return for your exemplary skills and commitment you will be well remunerated with a competitive basic salary, a bonus scheme in Year 1 and 2, as well a generous gift of stocks/shares upon starting. You will also be given the opportunity to develop your career on the launchpad provided by our client.
To find out more, simply apply via this advert. Alternatively you can contact Jonny Dare directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0203 757 7480.