Air Conditioning Technical Services Engineer
Air Conditioning Technical Services Engineer - Warrington - £25,000 - £32,000/ annum + bonuses and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A rapidly expanding manufacturer specialist in providing air conditioning solutions to data centres, telecom and medical cooling.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a Air Conditioning Technical Services Engineer?
- Must live in local to Warrington.
- Must have worked in either the air conditioning or electrical industry for a considerable number of years.
- Must hold a full F-Gas certificate.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- NVQ level 2 in refrigeration and air conditioning is desired.
- PASMA, IPAF, CSCS and Asbestos qualifications will be beneficial but not essential.
- Ideally have experience working on a wide range of manufacturers including: Toshiba, Daiken, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu etc.
- Experience on the following is VRVs, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs etc.
HOW? Will you be working?
- You will be working across Warrington carrying out repairs to a wide range of air conditioning units.
- You must be prepared to work away from home as and when required.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Progression opportunities.
- Training opportunities and investing in employee's development.
- Door to door pay.
- Mobile allowance.
- Company pension.
- Overtime opportunities.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the ''Apply Now'' button.
Key Skills: Air conditioning, Air-Con, Aircon, A/C, F-Gas, Install Engineer, City & Guilds 2079, PASMA, IPAF, CSCS, Asbestos
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511334