Category Manager - Mobile Phones (Group)
As a Group Category Manager within the Mobile Category you will be responsible for the commercial relationship at a group level across our operating markets.
This is a strategically led senior commercial role. Given international co-ordination and negotiation required, the individual needs significant impact and influence at a senior level.
Generating new opportunities and reviewing innovation in the market – identifying gaps within the current cellular product range, new business projects, joint venture opportunities and global partnership projects.
- Be aware of market/supplier activity alongside innovations and continually use this information to give broader insight around category performance/opportunities.
- Ensure that the category is always striving for a market leading offering.
- Establish credible relationships with suppliers to ensure the best cost, best supply and best delivery for our customers.
- Contribute to projects within the Commercial team and the wider Dixons Retail Group
You will have:
- Highly developed negotiation and influencing skills to enable successful negotiations with suppliers
- Stakeholder & Cross-Functional Management Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of presenting within senior forums
- Good numerical and analytical skills to be capable of monitoring market changes
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.