Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join the team based in Tower Hill, London. The successful candidate will join them on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits including travel allowance, pension, optional health insurance and a bonus scheme.
Our client is the pioneering data centre colocation provider. Established in 1989, our client is an owner operator of Tier III data centres, connectivity and managed ICT solutions to over 2000 market leading corporations around the world. In the UK their Docklands data centre campus facilitates the majority of the London Internet Exchange’s (LINX) capacity, meaning that they support a huge proportion of all UK internet traffic, making their Docklands campus a globally important internet hub. Our client is the data centre subsidiary of Japanese corporation KDDI, a $42 billion Global Fortune 300 telecommunications and systems integration provider.
As their Credit Controller you will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of credit control are carried out meeting company standards and procedures.
Key duties of their Credit Controller will include
- Telephone collections/debt chasing
- Carry out credit searches and assess security requirements
- Accurately update and maintain debtors log
- Authorise miscellaneous customer orders
- Day to day maintenance of the sales ledger
- Create new debtor accounts and analysis
- Issue debtor statements in accordance with company procedure
- Maintain PO records for customers and ensure renewals are chased in good time
- Produce reminder letters in accordance with the company policies and procedures
- Support billing section when necessary
- Carry out any other duties that may reasonably be assigned from time to time
What they are looking for in their Credit Controller
- 2 years minimum credit control experience
- Good inter-personal skills
- Solid grounding in basic accounting knowledge and skills
- Educated to GCSE level – including English and Maths
- IT literate – good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Good communications & telephone manner
- Ability to work well as part of team and individually
So if you would like to join their team as their new Credit Controller then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they would love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77565686