Head of Finance
Exciting opportunity not to be missed! Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Head of Finance - Commercial and Operational to join the team at their office in Barway. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary - this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career!
Their philosophy is to be recognised as outstanding, market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable, healthy fresh produce, and to be at the forefront of the industry in everything they do. They can only achieve this through the dedication of their people, and by working by their values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do. Being at the leading edge of modern food production means it’s fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding. They work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what’s right for them and their customers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Finance - Commercial and Operational to join the finance team, based at Barway. The successful candidate will be expected to provide financial support to all parts of the business as and when required including but not restricted new business developments, costing models, customer and product profitability reporting.
What are the key responsibilities of the Head of Finance - Commercial and Operational?
- Ensure weekly accounts P/L (s) and KPI’s are provided for all reporting pillars within the areas of responsibility to the agreed timelines.
- Ensure the monthly accounts are completed for all reporting pillars to the agreed timelines.
- Assist business teams in the development and reporting of financial KPI’s as and where required.
- Provide leadership and financial support to the business teams in the completion of all forecasts, budgets and business plans.
- Ensure the team is provided with the support and development it requires.
- Liaise with both HR and the FD to ensure the necessary resources are provided for the team.
- Ensure the capex for those pillars is recorded and forecasted.
The ideal Head of Finance - Commercial and Operational will have:
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Passionate and driven to achieve business development
- Thrives in a fast paced working environment
- Can meet deadlines of longer term projects and initiatives as well as the running of day to day tasks
- Comprehensive finance experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience in a similar environment
- Qualified Accountant CIMA/ACCA/CA
Why work for them?
With future scope for career progression, they themselves on offering great opportunities for training, progression and development. They are the place to be to develop and meet your long term career goals. They aim to be an employer of choice.
Why not click ‘Apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join Europe’s leading fresh produce companies as their Head of Finance - Commercial and Operational.
They are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77609254