Citizenship Investment Manager
Citizenship Investment Manager
As a Barclays Citizenship Investment Manager, you will support with the implementation of the citizenship strategy for Barclays UK (BUK), ensuring it drives differentiation and value to the business. You will develop and implement investments with partners which support the strategy, managing all aspects of this activity. You will have the opportunity to engage colleagues across the business on our shared growth ambition, to both inform and engage colleagues and our local communities.
The Barclays UK Citizenship and Consumer Affairs team is responsible for protecting and enhancing our reputation and embedding citizenship at the heart of the business.
As a Citizenship Investment Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Working in collaboration with the Senior Manager Citizenship Investing to develop and implement investments with partners which support the citizenship strategy, managing all aspects of this activity
* Developing detailed written recommendations for support of potential investments for senior internal committees, working with colleagues across the business Delivering budget against agreed objectives, ensuring strong, measurable impacts for beneficiaries
* Fulfilling governance requirements at all levels
* Capturing the impact of programmes and associated reporting and communications.
As a Citizenship Investment Manager your main skills and qualifications will include:
* Relevant experience of executing and adapting a Citizenship strategy within a business or experience delivering programming or partnerships within a not for profit organisation
* High standard of written and verbal communication, with proven ability to present strategies, concepts and programmes in an impactful and succinct way to engage key stakeholders and secure sign-off
* Exceptional relationship management skills, with experience in effectively influencing internal and external stakeholders and building networks
* Ability to work autonomously and proactively and managing numerous high priority projects at once, working to set deadlines whilst ensuring high quality outputs
* Commercial judgment, decision-making skills and understanding of the commercial considerations of Barclays UK is highly beneficial.
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.