Prestigious Broker - German Senior Business Development Manager
My client is a market leader with a 20 year history of actively supporting SMEs manage international transactions to drive global growth. Over 20 offices around the globe, this business strives on offering the highest level of service to their 250,000 clients worldwide. The E-commerce team has an excellent suite of products and services for online sellers actively involved in Cross Border Selling. The business has invested heavily in technology and combined this with online and offline brand development. This has enhanced the perception of the business both with customers directly and with industry multipliers and partners.
They are currently seeking an experienced business developer to join their exciting and fast growing E-commerce team located within the Head Office in London. Your main responsibility will be to prospect E-commerce businesses (online sellers) located within German speaking countries in Europe.
About the role
This DACH region sales role is highly visible at all levels of the business and creates great opportunities for internal recognition and career progression.
- Acting as a representative of the business, you will identify, engage and secure new business prospects located mainly in the DACH region.
- Target audience will be agile online retailing businesses seeking to grow globally through Cross Border Trade via online marketplaces and online web-shops.
- Identifying the needs of your prospects and positioning.
- Negotiate pricing and guide the customer through the registration process supported by a dedicated Sales Support team.
- Working closely with the DACH Account Management team and supporting the growth and development of the relationship between client and business.
- Connecting to the German business communities and actively working social and online media channels.
- Demonstrate your knowledge and understanding to the clients as an expert on foreign exchange and international payments with a strong interest in online retailing and globalisation.
- Whilst engaging with customers, you may also come across marketing, referral and partnership opportunities all of which could contribute to your sales success.
- An ambitious and motivated sales professional who is motivated by success.
- Keen to further develop existing business development skills whilst gaining exposure to the exciting world of online retail.
- Demonstrate your experience in new business development into German, Austrian and Switzerland SMEs and are highly competent at creating financial services revenue from this channel.
- Highly efficent at building relationships and creating influence over the phone, face to face, through networking, social media and attendance at events when required.
- Fluent written and spoken German & English.
- Resourceful, articulate and action orientated and able to deliver business results
- Knowledge and experience of International Online Selling and deliverable foreign exchange is a strong advantage
- Ideally degree educated and proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and CRM (Salesforce)
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959525521