Technical Support Engineer
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £Competitive Salary DOE + Benefits
£COMPETITIVE SALARY DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE, STAKEHOLDER PENSION SCHEME, HEALTHCARE AND PRODUCT TRAINING.
Our client is a leading manufacturer within their industry. They?re now looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide after sales support at their site in Leeds.
Technical Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for after sales customer support, providing technical information and solutions.
- Registering customer enquiries and responding within 24 ? 48 hours with technical information including recommendations for replacement parts.
- Testing and inspection of returned materials.
- Assist with the resolution of technical issues.
Technical Support Engineer Applicant Requirements:
- The successful candidate must be educated to HNC level in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Strong electrical engineering background with demonstrable fault finding and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information via telephone and email and a clear and confident manner.
- Ability to understand technical documentation and schematics.
Technical Support Engineer Benefits:
- £Competitive Salary DOE
- Mon ? Thurs 8.30am ? 4.30pm, Fri 8.30am ? 4pm.
- 25 days annual holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Product training provided.
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- Healthcare Scheme.
NOTE: My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528115