Institutional Broker - FCA Regulated Broker
My Tier 1 FCA Regulated Broker based in London have over 20 years of experience in the trading industry. Being one of the leading CFD and Spread Betting providers they are keen to meet experienced Sales professionals. The role will see you liaising with Institutional, IBs and Corporate clients offering them the highest levels of service and the full product range the Broker providers. This Broker is heavily committed to providing competitive prices, advanced technology and a professional service for all types of traders.
- Sourcing new partner/affiliate businesses while maintaining strong relationships with existing clients.
- Converting leads into live trading accounts, facilitating account opening process when needed.
- Acquiring assets and increasing revenue.
- Review and develop process and operational improvements and projects.
- Maintaining compliant with FCA regulations and all company policies and procedures.
- Achieve or exceed set targets and providing proactive and excellent client service at all times.
- Effective & efficient client support and query resolution.
- Working closely with internal departments, to ensure a smooth transition of on boarding clients.
- Performing diligent AML / KYC background checks to ensure the business follows all FCA regulations policies and procedures.
- Ensuring effective delivery of the service, meeting SLA standards.
- Financial markets knowledge (particularly FX, commodities and equities)
- Proven sales track record, ideally gained within financial services; ability to work to targets
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Self-motivated and driven; able to act on own initiative
- Minimum 1-2 years? experience within Financial Services
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959525522