Cwmbran, South Wales
Are you a strong leader with excellent management skills?
Do you have a solid and broad knowledge of general engineering processes, including welding techniques?
If so, we have the perfect role for YOU!
Your future employer is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their extremely successful and well established company and they want YOU to be part of their continued success.
You will be managing the factory operations and responsible for all manufacturing functions as well as managing a small team to execute client orders on time.
You will need:-
- a strong leader with excellent management skills
- a solid and broad knowledge of general engineering processes, including welding techniques
- Proven experience of managing a busy engineering workshop or similar
- Highly organised
- Minimum HNC in Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification
- Experience with welding procedures and method statements
- Experience using Word, Excel and Outlook
In return you can expect:-
- A very competitive salary, dependant on experience
- Pension Scheme and much, much more
Interested? Then click that 'APPLY' button!
Or - send an up-to-date CV to
Still unsure? Then call Mike Goodwin on 01633 254751 - for an informal, confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77616834