Engineering Manager – FMCG, Career Progression
Salary: £50,000- £55,000
Location: Epsom, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager for a large FMCG company who are currently going through huge investment in their engineering department. This is a fantastic opportunity for any Engineering Manager ideally with experience within an FMCG manufactuing environemnt to join a growing business offering huge amounts of career progression for the successful applicant.
Skills required for Engineering Manager:
- Previous Engineering Management experience
- Ideally previous experience within of manufacturing environment such as Pharma, FMCG, Packaging, Print etc
- Strong management and leadership capabilities.
- Engineering qualification
- Technical background in electrical or mechanical engineer
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Working in a state or the art FMCG factory
- Working as an Engineering Manager for a huge FMCG company that are heavily investing
- Plenty of engineering projects to take charge of as Engineering Manager
- Lots of opportunities for to progress further from Engineering Manger
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Epsom Surrey, Twickenham, Middlesex, Croydon, London, Crawley, West Sussex
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77589633