Retail Trainer - High End Furniture - Head Office - London
Are you an experienced and qualified Retail Trainer? Are you a self starter with access to independent training materials? Can you add value to every retail environment you are involved in?
About The Company...
My client is a leading high end furniture company with multiply stores nationally. They are known for the unique high end but affordable furniture. They invest in their people offering a more formal and structured approach to training. They need a qualified Retail Trainer with previous retail experience .
- To plan, write, develop, deliver and review the following training programmes
- Product - ensuring tie-in with both company promotions and product launches
- Consumer rights and Legislation
- Selling Skills in line with Mystery Shopping programme and results
- Systems - in conjunction with the Retail Operations Manager
- Staff and new manager Induction programmes
About The Role…
- Development and implementation of training materials in a timely and cost effective manner
- Effective communication and follow up on training programmes at all levels.
- Improvements in sales and customer service performance of individuals and stores.
- Effective control of costs.
- Positive feedback from staff as well as more motivated, enthusiastic and driven sales teams.
- Improved Mystery shopping scores
If this Retail Trainer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV and quote reference LS 56646