Hardware Team Leader
**Top Vacancy - Hardware Team Leader**
If you have team lead / management experience and solid knowledge of embedded design, we want to hear from you!!
Holt Engineering are proud to be working one of the world's top tier one suppliers of control systems and software into the Defence and Aerospace industries. Our client have a fantastic opportunity for a Hardware Team Leader.
Key Responsibilities as Hardware Team Leader:
- Lead your team to success using the latest microcontroller technology
- Manage the Hardware, Firmware, Mechanical and Qualification teams
- Occasional travel may be involved
Skills and Experience required as the Hardware Team Leader:
- Experience within a regulated environment
- Knowledge of embedded analogue and digital design
- Demonstrable experience in leading engineering teams through product development
- Microprocessor and microcontroller systems knowledge.
- Experience with Schematic design using ORCAD or similar package.
- Familiar with Op Amp level analogue & DC-DC PSU design.
- Design for EMC.
- Familiar with FPGA design and simulation in VHDL.
- Experience of working with DO-254 and ARP4754.
- Experience of working with DO-160 would be beneficial.
The company operate within the ITAR regulations, which all applicants will need to meet eligibility for. This includes completing a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS).
Salary Expectations: £45,000 - £55,000
Location: Bournemouth, Southampton, Dorset Wiltshire, Hampshire
Please call Holt Engineering on ************ with any questions
Hardware Team Leader / Analogue / Digital / Schematic / Design / Bournemouth / Southampton / Aerospace / Defence
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514390