Marketing Change Project Manager
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a Marketing Change Project Manager to join a leading business in Northamptonshire. The successful Marketing Project Manager will have responsibility for several hundred projects and control a varied portfolio of task types.
A Project Manager with experience in a fast-paced environment where they enjoy the freedom to shape future projects is good experience for this position.
Overall Responsibility includes:
- Day-to-day management and upkeep of Marketing and Product projects (currently between 200-300 per annum) within MS Project Server.
- Project management support across the department.
- Change management within the teams to ensure Project Server is embedded in the daily working environment.
- Administration and Development - Systems and Process
- Resource and Project Planning
- Stakeholder Management and Governance
A candidate who displays a calm & measured approach to a high profile workload, is ambitious to be promoted within short time-frames, preferably with a degree and over 3 years experience in project management could see this as a huge opportunity to develop their career further.
If you feel this could be the opportunity for you please don't hesitate to apply for a full job description and explanation of the forward-thinking culture of our client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77612449