Digital Content Assistant
Digital Content Assistant
Employment Type: Permanent
Digital Content Assistant is an exciting new role within our expanding Digital-Creative team. It presents an excellent opportunity to become a key player in the delivery of a wide and expanding range of Content across Citywire’s websites.
In addition, you will gain experience within a publishing and media environment, and be well-placed to take on more responsibility as the team continues to grow.
You’ll need to be enthusiastic, proactive, organised and a great communicator.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Content Assistant:
- Building articles and features and creating artwork and graphics across all our websites
- Designing templates in Mailchimp and other email delivery platforms
- Updating the layout and content of our websites using our bespoke content management systems
- Creating and maintaining microsites using WordPress
- Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders across the business including Sales, Editorial, Design, Ad Operations and Tech
Essential skills and experience of the Digital Content Assistant:
- At least a year’s professional experience in a relevant role
- Extensive experience of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Photoshop and content management systems
- An understanding of layout and design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability in responding to unpredictable workloads
- Educated to degree level
What we offer you:
25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years’ service followed by 30 days after five years’ service) plus bank holidays, private pension scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme, subsidised gym membership, Kiddivouchers, Ride2work bike scheme and annual ticket travel card loans for your travel to and from work.
After two years continuous service you will also have access to private health and dental care insurance, group income protection, critical illness cover and group life assurance.
On top of this we have a personal trainer who runs workout sessions during lunchtime twice a week in the park, a masseuse who visits every month, as well as freshly ground coffee, fruit, breakfast and nuts to help yourself to daily.
We are an inclusive organisation and actively promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, skills and potential.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Digital Content Assistant role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77606606