Powwow are currently working on a very exciting opportunity for a software developer based in Hull. The software developer would be responsible for the development of in house applications, web sites and internal systems. This position would be ideal for a software developer looking for an opportunity within a large organisation with genuine prospects for the future.
- Work effectively as part of the commercial team within the business to develop, support and create in house applications and web sites
- Liaise closely with an existing team to ensure enhancements meet the high standards of the company
- develop and support intranet sites, to tight deadlines
- Improve and adapt existing systems to make them more robust
- Interact effectively with company directors and senior business managers
- Manage key activities, prioritising depending on business critical level
Key skills/ experience
- Must be experienced in .NET technology
- Strong customer facing and communication skills
- Experience in mobile applications would be an advantage
- Oracle/ MySQL database knowledge would be an advantage
- Project Management experience would be an advantage
In return my client are offering a very competitive salary with excellent perks and working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77605527