Russian eCommerce Administrator
A world-leading health and beauty retailer are looking for an Russian eCommerce Administrator to join their team of digital experts as an eCommerce Russian Administrator to manage the day to day running of the company’s eCommerce operations. As Russian eCommerce Administrator, you will be given the opportunity to manage relationships with key business contacts and support the online trading team to achieve key sales targets and continue the success of the company.My client will not offer sponsorship and so must already have eligibility to work in the UK in order to apply for the Russian eCommerce Administrator role.Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Russian eCommerce Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
• Set up, maintain and test all product and promotional content for several categories for the company’s websites, continuously improving existing content.
• Create and manage the sales forecast and communicate this to the local market coordinator to ensure sufficient stock cover for promotions and activities.
• Complete product and promotion information with high degree of accuracy and thoroughness.
• Obtain assets (imagery, product descriptions) for website use.
• Ensure all product updates and promotions are loaded and tested ahead of time.
• Adhere to and improve business processes to ensure targets are met.
• Manage and maintain the commercial calendar for set categories across all European markets.
• Establish & maintain internal relationships with Customer Services, Commercial Teams, and Supply Chain & Warehouse for accurate product information.
• Establish and maintain external relationships with all suppliers to facilitate the retrieval of product and range imagery and descriptions.Experience and SkillsThe successful Russian eCommerce Administrator will have the following attributes:
• High attention to detail and accuracy in working
• Experience of working in an eCommerce environment
• Able to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment, prioritise work
• Outstanding organisational skills
• Team player with strong verbal communication skills
• Outgoing and a good relationship builder
• My client will not offer sponsorship and so must already have eligibility to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77618133