My Client has the need for a finance Analyst on a permanent basis located in the Farnborough area.
Reporting directly to the UK controller the responsibilities will include.
* Revenue accounting and billing
* Creation and maintenance of revenue contracts
* Point of contact for revenue accounting issues
* Work closely with Programme Finance team to ensure accurate and timely month end.
* Support UK Controller in month end duties, analysis and reporting
* Prepare balance sheet reconciliations related to revenue activities
* Balance sheet analysis and control for WIP and unbilled costs
If you have similar experience and are now looking for your next step please apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77611497