Tax Investigations Executive
A Top 10 firm are looking for a Tax Investigations Executive. They are a leading provider of independent assurance, tax and advisory services, and are committed to unlocking potential for growth in their clients. They are offering a competitive salary in a working environment where all colleagues are valued, with offices located in central London.
You will be working in the London Tax Investigations team, which specialises in dealing with HMRC enquiries and dispute resolution work, including complex tax fraud enquiries. You will be supporting clients with tax avoidance cases, voluntary disclosures and general tax risk assessments.
You will be required to:
- Attend initial client meetings and potential referrals to assist management
- Support managers on delivery of client projects, including managing correspondence and researching technical aspects
- Delegate aspects of client work to Associates in the team, whilst providing trainees with the opportunity to experience further work
- Oversee analysis work and report preparations
- Develop understanding of all Tax Investigations specialisms including technical aspects, risk management and obligations relating to quality and ethics
- Develop an internal network within the tax team and other service lines
- Support the Senior Management in domestic and overseas marketing jurisdictions
- Oversee contact databases and information gathering
As Executive, you must:
- Have significant prior work experience or have recently passed relevant professional qualifications
- Form strong working relationships across the team
- Demonstrate initiative
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Understand the key obligations for ethical and legal regulations such as money laundering, due diligence and client engagement
- Consider all work from a risk management perspective
If you think you are the right person for this Tax Investigations Executive role, please apply directly on contact Hannah Patmore at AJ Chambers.