Social Media and Marketing Executive
Do you have hands-on experience in managing a company's social media presence/channels and a passion for everything social? If so, we could have the perfect role for you!
Founded in 2010, Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited ( ElevateRTC ) have quickly established themselves as a key provider of permanent recruitment solutions to an exceptional and varied client base. ElevateRTC’s core market is FMCG Manufacturing – predominantly in the food sector.
The successful candidate will undertake a unique and extensive induction programme, which will help them learn the ropes of the recruitment industry and give them all the tools required to be a success in their new role.
The newly appointed Marketing Executive will assume considerable responsibility for the businesses social media strategy and assist with some administrative functions (supporting our consultants in their day to day roles).
Main Tasks & Areas of Responsibility
• Social Media management - actively populate LinkedIn (Company Page and LinkedIn Groups) Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Company Website and all other online channels with relevant and on brand content.
• Content development and management - assist in the production of all marketing materials, ensuring consistency in style, content, branding and tone (e.g. case studies, company news, e-shots, brochures, online and print ads, sales collateral, etc.)
• Monitor and analyse social media, web and campaign metrics
• Website maintenance - help to create website copy and maintain website updates
• Provide support in organising and attendance of industry events and sponsorship engagements.
• Ensure all artwork and production deadlines are met for advertising/marketing materials.
• Assist with preparation of material for internal and external meetings - including agenda-writing and marketing summaries.
• Identify business trends, competitor understanding and analysis
• Provide administrative support to other departmental colleagues
What we are looking for
• Passionate about Social Media
• Experience of using different social media channels e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube (ideally in a business environment)
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Ability to organise and manage your own time effectively
• Creative, innovative and enthusiastic – with a keen eye for detail
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Proactive, cheerful and calm under pressure
• Working Knowledge of Indesign (or similar) would be a real bonus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of social media scheduling platforms, such as Hootsuite or Tweetdeck
• Experience of blogging
• Prior experience of working in a Recruitment business (or a similar sales orientated environment)
• An interest in Food Manufacture / Food Production
What we can offer
The successful candidate will have the autonomy to make the role their own - whilst being able to rely on the support required from the senior management team - and be rewarded with a package that includes a competitive basic
team - and be rewarded with a package that includes a competitive basic salary (dependent on skills and experience) plus other benefits including potential bonus.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to join a young, growing business with an excellent reputation.
This is a full time position (roughly 40hours a week) though hours of work can, to a certain extent, be structured to suit the needs of the individual. The Office is permanently manned Monday – Friday 0800 – 1800hrs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77609854