Role: Service Engineer
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 P/A + Car, Laptop, Phone, Bonus etc.
Working hours: Days, Monday to Friday
I am working on behalf of a global manufacturing business who are genuine industry leaders within their field and have one of the strongest reputations within their retrospective industry. They are in need of Service Engineer who will be required provide on-site and remote services nationwide, along with ad-hoc international travel and training.
In return, they are able to offer industry leading packages, including: company car, laptop, phone, performance based bonus scheme, extremely competitive pension scheme resulting in over 10% and the opportunity to work for a company that strongly value further training, development and progression within the business.
· Provide advice and recommendations to customers on lubricant and lubrication issues, based on acceptable detailed analysis, cost benefit analyses and sound technical arguments.
· Will be required from time-to-time to plan, design, and deliver presentations with reference to their products, plans for carrying out the services etc.
· Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities when on-site with current customers, then efficiently liaising with the Sales team, ensuring that every opportunity is maximised.
· Provide training of the products, systems and services to ensure that customer needs are met.
· Utilise the company database in order to accurately input data which will benefit both Service and Sales teams.
· Produce detailed, accurate and concise reports for customer visits.
· You will be required to plan your own work loads, as this is a home-based position, and will be travelling across the UK for approx. 4 days per week.
· Continuous market observation and evaluation to stay current on industry trends and issues.
· Generate awareness, interest and preference for the company products and services.
· Open-up new markets with existing products whilst keeping the potential for new products in mind and presenting to line manager.
· A degree within Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Mechanical engineering apprenticeship is essential.
· Candidates will ideally have at least 3 years experience in an engineering environment, alternatively, my client would consider a graduate, should they have the right attributes in other areas.
· Should you have Project Management experience, this would be a key advantage, however not essential.
· MUST have excellent communication skills as this is a customer facing role, regularly working alongside key stakeholders of customers on-site.
· Ideally hold any other relevant qualifications with reference to H&S, Quality Standards or similar.
· Highly literate with a variety of IT systems, MS packages, Apps, bespoke software's and more.
· Ability to use own initiative within whilst also ensuring that you don't stray too far away from the tasks in hand are adhered to.
Should you wish to be considered for this position, please 'apply now', with an up to date CV. Or with any queries please contact E3 Recruitment directly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77611247