Graduate Ecommerce Executive
Proximity Recruitment are searching for a Graduate Ecommerce Executive with strong experience and passion for the Amazon trading platforms to join a global distributor in Bedfordshire. The successful Graduate Ecommerce Executive will join a talented, growing team in a key area of the business.
- Support the management, maintenance & development of online product portfolio on e-commerce platforms (in-particular Amazon).
- Optimisation of listings for SEO, readability, traffic and conversion via split testing.
- Amazon listing copy writing & content on product listings.
- Generating ideas for Amazon listing product images and arranging their production through an in-house studio team.
- Running and Tuning ads (Sponsored Ads, Headline Search ads, Product Display Ads) and Promotions (Discount, Best Deals, Lightning Deal)
- Data analysis of listings data and amazon platform to identify opportunities for growth.
- Working with other operational departments to increase sales & improve customer service.
- Adding products and assisting with shipment orders.
- Working closely with the seller and vendor platforms.
If you have a strong degree in IT, Marketing or Business and have a passion for online trading this could be the opportunity for you to kick-start your career in a fast-paced environment with a great team around you to learn form. Please don't hesitate to apply for more details
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77610786