B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
B.2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Anglesey - North Wales
Salary up to £43,000k per annum
My client offers an exciting opportunity to work within an empowered and supportive environment, offering an extremely competitive package with great benefits!
They are looking to appoint a current type rated, experienced B2 Licensed Aircraft engineer (Avionics/Electrical) to join their team and carry out line, base and associated maintenance duties on a varied fleet of aircraft with additional familiarisation training provided to the right applicants You will be helping support the UK military air capability by playing a key part in the seamless progression of pilots through flight training.
The Ideal Candidate:
Key Qualifications and Accountabilities:
- Good knowledge of CAA & EASA Regulations/Procedures
- Knowledge of EASA and MAA Part M and Part 145 approvals
- Supervisory experience in military/civilian aircraft avionic/electrical maintenance of airworthiness standards
- Supervisor Experience in Shift Control - desirable
- Recognised Aircraft Apprenticeship, Military/Civilian Experience in Avionics/Electrical
- Experience of multi-functional display and associated systems desirable
Technical Competencies Required:
- Provision of a CRS signature to release aircraft to service
- Good Knowledge & Experience on VHF/UHF Communications & Audio Systems
- Experience on ILS/VOR/DME Systems
- Knowledge of TCAS & FLARM Systems desirable
- Understanding of Glass Cockpit Systems is desirable
- Experience of Compass Compensation essential (Compass Swings)
- Knowledge of GPS Systems desirable
- Calibration of Pitot/Static Systems
- Good understanding of aircraft electrical systems is desirable
- Experience in cable repairs using appropriate PTT (precision termination tools)
- Promote and endorse a positive Quality and Health & Safety culture
- Good Avionic/Electrical Aircraft problem solving skills
- Champion the expected high standards of avionic/electrical engineering excellence
- Positive Flexible 'can-do' attitude is essential
- Committed to demonstrating a two-way engagement with all customers and stakeholders including people within the Company
- IT Skills and proficient use of MS Office Applications is essential
- Current Human Factors
- Full UK Driving License
- £100k Life Assurance
- 25 days a year holiday.
- No weekend working (as long as flying hours met)
- Work pension scheme.
- PPE provided
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77603472